What to do if the car suddenly stops on the road? Or some of the main reasons why your car may not start: –
- The main reason for not starting the car may be the absence of battery charge. Many times, keeping the engine off of the car for long periods of time, keeping the lights on, or turning on the AC or running a CD DVD, the battery may end up charging. If you still see the horn sounds, head lights can on and you think the battery charge is low then you can start the car by jumping on the cable from the vehicle’s battery by requesting the driver of another vehicle on the road.
- Due to problems with the ignition switch many times the car may not start. In that case, with the shift lever in the left hand, you move from P to N and N to P, and continue to start the car in the right hand.
- The starter motor of the car can also be the cause not being started many times. The vehicle starter motor may become jam or the connection may lose. The car’s starter motor is likely to be jammed after running 1,000 km. In that case you can start the car with the help of one. With a range or iron rod in your hand, attach the body of the starter motor to the engine body and gently hit one and letting the engine start working can be done.
- If the Push Start car has remote key, the car cannot be start when its battery damaged. In that case you can bring the remote key to the monitor and push it and see if the car starts. If it does not work, enter the remote key to the push button and start the car slowly. Later change the battery of the remote key.
- When the engine over hits, the car will not start but how do you know that the engine is over-hit? Look at the engine meter where the meter indicator is. If the meter indicator is between C and F, then the engine overheats, and then restarts when the engine cools down.
- There may be other reasons why the car is not started, such as the dirt trash on the Exhaust pipe, or if someone closes it himself.
- There are many other reasons such as there is no fuel in the car, no engine oil, no mission oil.
If anyone has any comments you can let us know.