How you get your vehicle’s DRC
BRTA has started Digital Registration System for all vehicles’ owner, driver, controller and law enforcement team. This is needed for vehicles’ legality. This new system will develop the sector of vehicle services and it will also increase the ability and efficiency of the law enforcement team.
What is the vehicle digital registration?
New vehicle electronic chip with high security featured has been replaced instead of paper book format registration certificate. After your deposit a selected amount of fee, you will get a SMS for four finger seal, digital photos and signature. You have to get appointment by SMS. Client will get the SMS when it is ready and at the same time the client will get the DRC by taking the appointment by same way.
You have to bring the following documents for giving biometrics of digital registration certificate.
- Deposit slip for DRC (555/-) and one set photocopy (A4 size)
- Registration certificate main copy and one set photocopy.
- NID/Driving license / smart card/ machine readable passport’s main copy and one set photocopy.
- How to get appointment for giving biometrics for DRC:
Go to mobile option and type NPSpace > BDate and send to 6969 number. Say you want to get appointment at 15th February then you have to write NP B 15 and send to 6969. You don’t have to mention month, year. You will know the date of biometrics by the returning SMS.
- How to get appointment for DRC
Go to mobile option and type NPC Date and send to 6969 number. Say you want to get appointment at 20th February then you have to write NP B 20 and send to 6969. You will get the date by the returning SMS.
- What will you have to do for copy DRC (If main copy get lost)
- Apply with a selected form 2. Deposit slip of fee
You will have to submit vehicles’ number, tax, fitness and route permit.
Besides you can get help from these help line number: 01790540210, 01790540211.