Buy a second-hand car? The 10 things to keep in mind
Category : Uncategorized
What to consider before buying an old car?
- Decide which car to buy. Here are some things to know from the car dealer. For example, how many years has the car been used, when the car was built, and now how the mileage is being provided means that a liter of fuel goes the way.
- Keep your budget in mind when choosing a car. At the same time, you need to calculate the amount of fuel per kilometer you can use when using a car. That is, the budget is not just a car, but also a car expense after buying.
- You also need to know the current price of the car you have chosen. If you walk around a few showrooms, you will understand the market prices. You can also go to the second-hand car showroom.
- However, it is better to buy directly from the user than the old car showroom. Bought from someone better known. Because, in this case, it is possible to know exactly how he used the car.
- Now take a good look and find out if there is any fault with the car. Whether there is a broken or scratched spot on the outside or inside. Find out why.
- It is important to know why the car is being sold, whether it has caused an accident or not. It is best to seek the help of a known mechanic to determine if there is a problem with the vehicle.
- Before buying a car, you must test-drive it. While driving, be aware that any unusual sounds are heard. Even at this time, a partner should be kept who is aware of car.
- Check the car’s papers. Find out how long the tax is credited. Find out if the vehicle has an accident-related case and the owner or driver has a history of crime. Never buy papers if insurance, pollution control etc are not right.
- Know the safety and security of the car you are about to buy. If an older model car is going to buy, know if their car parts are available in the spare parts market, you should also find out.
- If you buy a car from the dealer, seek at least one year warranty. And if you have any doubts about the car’s license, contact the BRTA office to find out.