Tomb and Mosque of Amiruddin Dhaka
These are situated in a walled compound on the bank of the river Buriganga, and can be approached by a lane going from Babubazar Road, just east of the Babubazar Bridge. The mosque was built by Darogha Amiruddin, who was in the service of East India Company in early 19th century A. D. The mosque, with its three domes, panelled facade and number of minarets, has beautifully copied the post-Shaista Khani style, and presents a fine view from the river-side. To this mosque a verandah was added in 1911. In the neighbouring single-domed square tomb the builder lies buried.